Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Entries for GE FB Timeline Cover Design 2012
Hi People, it's been a really long time since I last wrote something here. Okay, am really busy with my work and stuff. But recently... I took part in the GE Facebook Timeline Cover design event 2012 at the very last minutes, started only this Monday. The rewards to the selected 3 families will be 20k Gpoints and Cadet Elisa Character Card. Competition is strong and many talents took part in it, especially the artist who draws very well.
For this event, I created an account and played in the Taiwan GE specially. So that I can make use of the List of Illustrated characters for some other Mary pose, rather than using the awesome and beautiful renders by RyanReos. I just don't wanna use his renders as much as possible as everyone seems to be using it and there won't be any 'uniqueness' in the design, ok that's only my point of view. No offences to anyone~ xD
Took me some time to think about ideas and finally.. after 2 ~3 days of sleepless night, I actually created a total of 21 entries. Ok i'm nuts... Well, this is actually the 1st time i took part in a design contest event throughout these 5 years of GE game play (Always bz with work and Lazy about it). So what makes me motivated to take part? It's Cadet Elisa!! Let's save all the words and move on to all my 21 entries. =D
Please do guide me in terms of designing area & wish me Good luck~
Signed Off - Master Ixite
Labels: Master's Words, sGE Design Event
Written @ 10:00 PM




















