Sunday, June 3, 2012
Family IGN Look-alike! O_O
Last Sunday... during Colony War's period, my friend Une PM me with a weird message... congratulating me for killing him. I was kinda shocked by what he meant as during the CW period, I was all the while relax leveling in Ancient Castilla Temple. And it has been years since our faction took part in CW. So I was really puzzled.
It was only after more converse with Une then I realised that there is another family who's IGN (In-Game Name) looks very similar to mine, that was why Une mistook him as me. And after some 'investigations', we finally got the name of that family... So today, I pm that family... here's the conversation!
Very Look-alike isn't it? And after more conversation, I found out that he is from Singapore too and has been playing sGE on the PK server with this IGN since 2007. It is indeed very fun that both of us has been playing from 2007 till now and never even met each other in game before. If not for Une, I wouldn't know of such coincidence!
=D
Signed Off - Master Ixite
Labels: Family Stories
Written @ 9:41 PM
