Friday, May 18, 2012
MOST Awesome PPL Rewards Ever!
Hi guys,
I was bored and.... my brother happen to got nice items from PPL after this week's maintenance, so I decided to try my luck on the PPL before I sleep~ Here's what I got from the first two rounds while my brother was still awake accompanying me.
Then... Sometime later after I brushed my teeth getting ready for sleep... suddenly had the urge to TRY PPL again... xD So I went on ahead... and even topup another 87.5K gpt in the middle of the night~~
And here's what I got from my 3rd and 4th Round~
What? Can't see clearly? No Problem. Let me magnified the awesome rewards for you:
DID YOU SEE THAT? IT'S FOR REAL!! NO JOKE! THE VERY REAL THING!! OMG OMG... FINALLY... MY DEAR LIONEL CAN SEE THE LIGHTS!!!
Coming up next... Exclusive Interview with Lionel~ Stay tunned!! =D
Signed Off - Master Ixite
Labels: Family Stories, Panfilo's Potluck [PPL], Stance
Written @ 3:30 AM










