Sunday, May 6, 2012
The King Of Greed~
For some reason... Master thinks that we should try our luck to hunt for Bosses (Lisa'a extended quest), and since its such a odd timing now so here we go~ We decided to set off to our first destination - Bahamas Underground area in search for the mighty King of Greed.
We are kinda surprised and lucky to see him standing alone in his usual spot (since he is usually being hunted by a lot of other families, oh you're asking me why is that so? I guess it could be that he stolen a lot of items from many families before his death? I can't be sure about that~ xD).
So we start our attack!!
Realising that this is not very easy nor difficult (and this is the very first time we seek for the original KOG, not those we always visited back in Ancient Bahamas Underground), and that there were a lot of other mobs following us from the entrance, we decided to clear the mobs while we were half way attacking KOG.
Personally, I didn't know that this King is such a attention grabber. Oh well... perhaps he is too bored. =X
After defeated KOG, we went to the ice maps in search for Mr Elmorc but he wasn't home at all!!! I guess we have to try our luck another time, at least we cleared one of the 3 quests didn't we? =)
Signed Off - Bernelli Grace
Labels: Boss, Family Stories, Quests
Written @ 4:00 AM


