Sunday, May 27, 2012
From Under & NPC the Pure Ores' Day
For those who have visited the Basement Lab of Lucifer Castle, have you ever wonder or notice how deep are the 'big underground drains'? I'm not sure what it should be called but it looks like a super big drain to me...
So I adjusted my view and managed to get a little bit of the view under the 'net' and, in the water.
Next... as all of you know... each item in our inventory can only have a max amount up to 32767. But do you know what's my favourite 'activity' of the day in GE? It's the NPC a huge amount of all the 5 types of Pure Ores together! I have yet to 'max' out the amount of all my pure ores... but since Pure Talt always max first so I NPC all the rest together...
Wanna know how much vis you'll get?
Check this out!
Awesome isn't it?
Now I need to collect more pure ores for vis... my main source of income.
P.S: For those who didn't know, NPC is a game term which stands for 'Non-Playing Character'. So what we meant by NPC here is to sell any item we do not want to the NPC name 'Item Dealer' in town. Since instead of spelling out the full 'Item Dealer' name takes much longer time, we usually just use the word 'NPC'. =D
Signed Off - Master Ixite
Labels: Family Stories
Written @ 2:54 PM

