Thursday, May 10, 2012
2nd Veronif's Dairy + Tested Burst for Claire
After so long... almost 1 month's duration of hardwork and communication... today is the day~ FINALLY. We have completed Veronif's repeatable Diary quest, and as expected, she gave us a 2nd Veronif's Diary!
It's a kind of weapon and its Veronif exclusive weapon. Some of you might ask me, why do I need a 2nd book? Ok it's a long story... my 1st diary got a very lousy enchancement stats - plain Attack Rating 2 (AR +2). Which isn't good at all. But since AR stats is RARE... so I'm making another one, hopefully to get a better chipping luck when I've got the feeling. =X
Since we have officially ended our 1 month pass to Ancient Castilla Temple, we went back to our usual afking leveling spot. And this time, I'm leveling Romina, Claire and Viki. A weird combination huh? Well, kind of but I can't level the same class of character since I do not have extra armor for all the character types. =/
Anyway, after hearing from Minari that expert cannon stance IS good, I have decided to learn Claire learn it. =D
Signed Off - Master Ixite
Labels: Family Stories, Master's Words, Quests, Stance
Written @ 2:30 AM


