Saturday, February 14, 2009
Er... Why are our names Missing?!!!
Hika, Cindistine and friends were having tea time when a group of new comers come complaining, seeking to talk to Master Ixite.
Romina: Guys, I've been visiting our blog lately and realise something important...
BattleCook: Yeap! Our names aren't updated in 'New Family Member' List
Miss K: And some people are still hogging onto the NFM List.
* Rio: I dont wanna continue in NFM list...
(Miss K: Old NFM go away!! And she pushed Rio away)
Claire: I think Master isnt fair to us ~.~
Lorch: I agree with you!
Calyce: Er... due to my job scope, I dont want my identiy to be exposed.
Claude looks at Calyce with a '=.='.
ATP: ARGH!! Update my name on the list!! YAR!!
STW: I'm sure Master is busy lately... let's just wait...
Selva: Hmmm... When will I see my name?
Brunie: Can I have my name updated too?
Edward (Look at Brunie): You will get your turn after our names are updated. =P
Gavin: Guys, dont fret. I've heard that Master's gonna find time to re-vamp our blog... so let us all wait. =)
Cindistine: Yeah, you can have my word!
Gavin: Ehm... it's my word. =D
Labels: Family Stories, RNPC
Written @ 10:36 PM