Thursday, April 10, 2008
Peek Into The Faction Chat ~ Woot!
Forward: Please note that this article is not ‘Name Sensitive’. =X
Nostalgia… the other day we were random chatting over some stuff and then don’t know how it leads to the saying of ‘Since when is Pepsi a Guy?’. So the crap starts from this point onwards…
Pespi: ‘Pepsi is ALWAYS a soft drink’.
And I only quoted something which can be seen very often from this ‘always a soft drink’.
Me: ‘ Yah, and this soft drink always show something like this _|_-_-_|_’.
Suddenly one of the guy’s responses was…
Xav: ‘ Waolao eh’
Xav: ‘ Ixi I underestimate you…’
Me: ‘ I learn from pepsi’
Xav: ‘ You and pepsi… two bad dogs’
Xav: ‘Anyway why learn from ppl like him lah?’
Then later on…. Somewhere from the topic, Xav showed the ‘common sign’ as well.
Me: ‘ Xav oso show that sign… ‘
Xav: ‘I learn from ixi’
Me: ‘ No, don’t learn the bad things…’
Me: ‘ I type that doesn’t mean I do that in real life =.=’
And this story continues last nite…
Elee: ‘ Ixi teach bad things to the sch teachers….’
Elee: ‘ Then when student ask her something she will point middle finger and say ….’
Ixi: ‘No I don’t do that…. And I didn’t.’
Xav: ‘Ixi says ‘kns’.’
* And Elee keeps going on…
Me: ‘ Elee I complain you to pan’
Xav: ‘ Cool… ixi’
Elee: ‘ Go ahead loh’
* Note that Pan is Elee's older brother... so... =X
Hmm… don’t know why… but whenever those other guys in the faction show that sign or use short forms for swearing words, it’s like so ordinary and normal to say or show the sign. But I was ONLY QUOTING and people got so ‘worked up’ for nothing. And best part is making it sound like I am the one who showed it to expression my certain feeling or what… this is just so unfair… >_<
Another funny thing is this…
Me: ‘Pepsi one day if I meet you in person I really want to box you.’
(This is because he keeps ‘interfering’ with my training… keep saying don’t train this and that lah… and he keep using PM when my Angie is bz building things in hollow… got me super pek chek since his PM keep blocking my screen =.=)
Pepsi: ‘No need box, kiss kiss enough alr’
Me: ‘No kiss for you. I give to nana’.
Nana: ‘Yeeee’ (sounds happy eh?)
Nana: ‘Say no to pepsi’
Pepsi: ‘No… you will be charged… cos he underage’.
*Faint… Nana is old enough already and I believe teens ard his age in this century are ‘kissing ard’. And he can’t be under the ‘Child Protection’ thingy as he is over 12 years old. None of those whatever protecting association will charge someone cos he/she kiss someone. Lolx. Anyway that was a joke… the kiss thing is not for real. =X
I don’t know if the following person happens to read this entry here but… I still wanna say that I realized Elee is the most ‘dirty-minded’ fellow in the faction. =X
Below are some quotes from some of the random chat:
Jin: ‘Who say I gal? I AM A MAN’.
Nana: ‘You are not, you are AH PEK’
Jin: ‘Yah…’
Rez: ‘Ah pek plays GE’
Me: ‘Nana, do you noe that there will be this one day when you turn 30 oso?’
Jin: ‘Then became rotten, lan xiang jiao’
Elee: ‘And what if you take the xiang away?’
Me: ‘ elee…. =.=’
* For those who don’t not know the meaning of ‘lan xiang jiao’ without the ‘xiang’, it means some part of a male’s body. And this word LJ is commonly used as a swearing/cursing word. It is very frequently added to the end of a sentence in a speech of a male. End of simple explaination.
- Another Scenario -
Me: ‘I go sleep le’
Me: ‘Pepsi you go slp too’
(Coz he’s a student and has class tml)
Pepsi: ‘My aunt going to redang…xxxxxx I’ll drive...’
* Note that ‘xxx’ is not any bad words… just that I don’t remember the exact thing of the speech.
Elee: ‘Can I join u?’
Me: ‘Pepsi, elee want to join you for school tml’.
Elee: ‘?’
Pepsi: ‘Neighbour’ (Don't know what he talking about here)
Me: ‘Elee says he want to join pepsi for sch tml’
Elee: ‘I mean I join u… =.=’
Me: ‘If you CAN then you join loh’
(Of cos he can’t… its two diff countries… =X)
Elee: ‘Pervert… don’t pollute my innocent mind’
(Yes, he said something like this)
Me: ‘You then pervert… ‘
Well… so in conclusion Elee’s a dirty minded fellow… =X
Okay I mean all guys are dirty mined but so far he shows it most often…
Sleeping means sleeping and doing nothing else lah…
Last but not least... my younger brother happend to met Pepsi in Auch and so he went to 'disturb him'. After some 'long' (or was it short?) chat, Pepsi tried to ask my brother into the faction by saying this:
Pepsi: 'Our Faction dont have emo chat one'
* Obviously he is referring to me, the emo girl in the faction =.=
And from my brother, Pepsi was clearing his vault and he refer to Leonardo Expreso as 'Old Man' too, like the way I said.
Pepsi: 'You know who is old man?'
My Bro: 'Yah, you copy my sis right?'
Pepsi: 'No, its your sis pollute me'.
At the end of the day... whatever 'back-talking' about me from Pepsi has reach my ears from my younger brother. =P
News!
Someone from Vradical just told me that their FL is stepping down and his deputy leader who is going to take over said to them “ Be kind to Nostalgia’.
Eh… what’s going on?? No idea…
- Ixite
P.S: This was also posted in Ixite Master's personal blog.
Labels: Faction Chat
Written @ 10:53 AM