Monday, March 10, 2008
Members Recruitment Fees... Let's See
I always thought that it's very expensive to recruit Angie until a friend told me that it was Feng Ling. So i did a calculation on the member (RNPC) recruitment fees and found out the followings:
Members Recruitment Fees
Irawan
1000 vis
Soul Crystals x 10= 1,980
Truimph Fillers x 10 = 3,300
Hrin’s Potions x 10 = 4,950
Total Price = 10,230 GPoints + 1000 Vis
Angie
Town Return Sheet x 175 (For Rebold, Coimbra and Auch)
= 50 + 50 + 50 + 25
= 990 x 3 + (110x5)
= 2970 + 550
= 3520 GPoints
Total Price:
3 town return sheets
= 3520 x 3
= 10,560 GPoints
Feng Ling
Mystery Powder x 50
= 220 x 50
= 11,000 GPoints
Therefore Total Price = 11,000 GPoints.
Conclusion... the most expensive RNPC to recruit is Feng Ling!
* Most Expensive Recruitment Fees Award Goes to Feng Ling. Lolx
Note: This calculation Exclude the Baron RNPC btw.
P.S: So If I can recruit both Feng Ling and Irawan, why can't I recruit Angie as well?
- Ixite
Labels: Master's Words, RNPC
Written @ 10:51 AM