Saturday, February 16, 2008
Protector of Cliff's Quest
Its been a long time since our family started our pioneer journey. Today we continue hunting for mobs wanted by the Protector of the Cliff at Porto Bello Desolated Cliff.
It was hard for our family to handle the monsters when there are too many freezing Gavi di Gavi. The skeletons are okay. What I hated most is the Something widow spider... it just enjoy webbing us!
Only at a time like this we wish our dear wizards, MiSong or Kazuya was here with us.
=X
Anyway we happend to met a family around and keep running over the place. Then I asked them why are they running around (letting lots of skeletons chasing behind)? And they said that they are waiting for the Boss of the area to come... a very big size Gavi if not wrong.
So I kindly ask them to inform me if they see the boss coming as I need to fleed! Our family is still rather low level so we need to escape to somewhere else for training if Boss really appear and they said Ok. At the same time if our family sees the boss (I was afraid that it really appears as I have never seen it before... so what if it appear right before me and I didn't know it was the boss? ...) we shall inform them too. They are hunting it for their Faction quest.
- Kovite Ixite
Written @ 11:23 PM