Thursday, February 21, 2008
Lorch and Grace's GVC
On the 18th of Feb 2008, I brought a M'Boma GVC(750 GPoints), Claude GVC(5,800 GPoints) and a My Bellem Box for the very first time.
But it was not enough, so on the following day I went back to the same shop and get another M'Boma GVC. Then the shop keeper told me about Emilia GVC. So I get that as well since I actually wanted to collect the cards. I went to CyberActive and see what are the GVC they have in stocks... end up i brought the Irawan GVC which cost S$39.90. Actually it's considered expensive because some premium items are rather expensive in terms of the GPoints pricing.
I hope that IAH will release the Limited Card Package I for sale as I want to collect the cards and I think that's the only way where I can get to have the free trial card. Idge GVC.
Anyway, went to East Point yesterday and saw Grace GVC, but the only payment method is in cash and i am suppose to deposit those cash i have into my bank account, so in the end i did not get it. Back to Compass Point, I went up to a store and was surprised that they are selling GE products too!
The luckiest thing is that I manage to get Lorch's GVC!
Most of the places I went to only had Claude, Irawan and Adelina's GVC.
So I guess I'm lucky to have walk up to the shop.
^-^
P.S: Btw, my Family Level just turned 7 the day before yesterday!
- Ixite
Labels: Master's Words
Written @ 11:27 AM