Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Here's one of the Couples
Since family owner Ixite has decided to only allow 3 of us out onto the new world with the great role, so before we part, we have to get some 'get together moments'. But i'm not sure why would JaeJoong actually tag along... =.=
First of all let me disturb the Princess... =P

Next it's our sweet moment before my dear take on the role to explore the new world with Kovite and .... JaeJoong.
Serious speaking I have no idea what does JaeJoong wants... anyway let's ignore him for now my Cindistine.




Hika: "Ok, what are you looking at now?"
JaeJoong: *Thinking Hard*

Hika: "Well, dont say I'm always against you or what... I shall let you hug my dear while i turn around..."
JaeJoong: "Thanks pal, I knew you are a great frenz of mine!"
Cindistine: "Joongie... isnt it weird for you to do this when you will be going to take on the role of exploring the new world as well?"
JaeJoong: "... "
Hika: *I didnt hear anything at all...*
What's next... we have to discuss about some matters here...


That's great, this is how we should do it man!!

Ok, best of all to you guys taking on the role of exploring the new world!!
Labels: Family Stories
Written @ 2:33 PM